Date: 26th May to 3rd Jun 2012 (may run additional trips based on request).
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
Cost: Depends on number of dives + things you want to do. Highly personalized!
How to get started: Email Alicia (email@example.com) with your interest and she will work out a trip with you together based on your wants and interests.
Sample of Schedule:
Day 1: Arrive in Cape Town approx 1625 hrs.
Day 8: Depart Cape Town mid afternoon. Note that length of stay can be personalized.
Other Available Activities:
- Green Market Square
- Sand boarding the Sand Dunes of Atlantis
- Scuba Diving (Atlantic Ocean + Indian Ocean)
- African Safari
- Visiting vineyards of South Africa
- Table Mountain
- Robben Island (World Heritage Site)
- Nude sun bathing at Sandy Bay
- See penguins in their natural habitat at Boulders Beach, Simon’s Town
- Horse Riding at Noordoek
- Shopping & Eating at V&A Waterfront
More than 30 days, 50% of trip cost (airfare excluded). Less than 30 days, full payment.
Please ensure that you bring along your International passport with a minimum of 6 mths validity.
Travel and dive insurances are available.
Adventure Chief Enterprise reserves the right to change / alter the itinerary in the event of any unforeseen circumstances.
You can drop us any enquiries that you have here! (On courses, price, date, anything!) Otherwise, please tell us what do you think, any kind of feedback is highly appreciated.