PADI RESCUE DIVER
The PADI Rescue Diver program prepares you to help prevent, and if necessary, manage dive emergencies, minor and major, with a variety of techniques. Your skills and confidence as a diver will be enhanced. Most certified Rescue Divers look back on their rescue training as one of the most challenging – sometimes demanding – and therefore most rewarding programs. The subject is serious but the training is fun. PADI Rescue Diver (or equivalent) certification is also a prerequisite for all PADI leadership programs.
As a PADI Rescue Diver you’ll learn to prevent and manage problems, sharpen your observation skills and help others avoid problems. The PADI Rescue Diver course is divided into three sections: Knowledge development, Skill development and Practical application.
All three sections will be completed under the professional supervision and guidance of your Adventure Chief’s PADI Instructor. All open water training takes place at the location of your choice. See here for locations.
At least 15 years old and above and a certified Advanced Open Water Diver.
Things we will cover during the course:
- Self Rescue
- Diver in Stress
- Managing diver’s stress
- First Aid Equipment
- First aid procedures
- Common equipment problems
- Equipment function
- Release function and problems
- Recognizing rescue situations
- Rescuing the “responsive” diver at the surface
- Rescuing the “responsive” diver underwater
- Rescue exits to the boat or shore with the “responsive” diver
- Missing diver procedures
- Rescuing the “unresponsive” diver at the surface
- Rescuing the “unresponsive” diver underwater
- Equipment removal and exits to the boat or shore with the “unresponsive” diver
Once you completed your Rescue Diver Course, you are on your way to becoming a PADI Divemaster.
More info: Click here.
You can drop us any enquiries that you have here! (On courses, price, date, anything!) Otherwise, please tell us what do you think, any kind of feedback is highly appreciated.